|Vacancy 1||Probationary Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 23,700 – Rs. 42,020/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||13/11/2018|
Other Qualification Details
Canara Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Bengaluru and global presence with over 6300 branches, invites ON-LINE APPLICATIONS, from the eligible candidates to apply for admissions to the specially designed One year training course leading to Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) either through Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd., Bengaluru or NITTE Education International Pvt Ltd., Greater Noida, which are recognized by UGC.
1. Post Name & Pay: Probationary Officers in JMGS-I – 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020
2. Qualification: A Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
3. Name of the Institute & Fee: Manipal Global Education Services Pvt. Ltd., Bengaluru campus – Course Fee – ` 350000.00 + applicable Taxes (presently GST @ 18% : ` 63000.00) Total Course Fee: ` 413000.00 & NITTE Education International Pvt. Ltd., Greater Noida campus – Course Fee – ` 300000.00 + applicable Taxes (presently GST @ 18% : ` 54000.00) Total Course Fee: ` 354000.00
4. Course duration: The course comprises of 9 months of classroom studies and 3 months internship at Canara Bank’s Branches / Offices. This one year full-time PGDBF course will be conducted either at Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru campus or NITTE Education International Pvt Ltd. Greater Noida campus. The programme is fully residential during 9 months classroom studies and the selected candidates should necessarily stay in the campus.
2 .Print-out of Group Discussion and Interview Call Letter
3. Proof of Date of Birth along with proof of certificate for applicable age relaxation, if any
4. Certificates and Mark lists of SSC / SSLC / X Std., 10+2 / PUC / Intermediate, Graduation, Post Graduation etc. Proper document from Board/ University for having declared the result of Graduation on or before 01.10.2018 has to be submitted.
5. Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, strictly in the prescribed format, in case of SC/ST/OBC category candidates & Disability Certificate, in case of PWBD candidates.
6. An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge Book along with pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview.
7. Persons eligible for age relaxation under “Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989” must produce the domicile certificate at the time of interview/ at any stage of the subsequent process from the District Jurisdiction where he / she had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this regard by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that the candidate had ordinarily domiciled in the State of J&K during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
8. Persons eligible for age relaxation under “Persons affected by 1984 riots” must produce a certificate from the District Magistrate to the effect that they are eligible for relief in terms of the Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persons sanctioned by the Government and communicated vide Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Financial Services communication No.F.No.9/21/2006-IR dated 27.07.2007.
9. Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
10 . Experience Certificate, if any
11. Photo Identity proof
12. Any other relevant documents in support of candidature.
1. Payment of Application Fee / Intimation Charges & Opening Date and closing date for on-line registration in Website: From 23.10.2018 to 13.11.2018 [both days inclusive]
2. Download of call letter for online test (tentative): After 05.12.2018
3. Date of online test (tentative) : 23.12.2018
1. Candidates have to register on-line through Bank’s website only. No other means of applications shall be entertained.Calling / admission to the Online Test / Group Discussion / Interview is purely provisional without verification of age / qualification / category etc. of the candidates. Mere receipt of call letter for Online Test / Group Discussion / Interview does not imply that the Bank is satisfied about the candidate’s eligibility. Bank reserves right to reject ineligible candidate’s applications at any stage and the fees paid by ineligible candidates shall be forfeited.
2. The Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the fee once paid will not be refunded on any account nor would this fee be held in reserve for future examinations / selections. In the event of multiple applications, only one of the applications as mentioned earlier will be considered. Fee paid in respect of rejected applications shall be forfeited.
3. For Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Other Backward Classes: (i) District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate / Collector / Deputy Commissioner / Additional Deputy Commissioner / Deputy Collector / First Class stipendiary Magistrate / City Magistrate / Sub-Divisional Magistrate (not below the rank of First Class stipendiary Magistrate) / Taluk Magistrate / Executive Magistrate / Extra Assistant Commissioner (ii) Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate (iii) Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar (iv) Sub-Divisional Officer of the Area where the candidate and or his family normally resides.
4. For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities: Authorised certifying authority will be the Medical Board at the District level consisting of Chief Medical Officer, Sub-Divisional Medical Officer in the District and an Orthopedic / Ophthalmic / ENT Surgeon or any person designated as certifying authority by appropriate Government.
5. The Bank shall not be responsible for an application being rejected which is based on wrong information provided in any advertisement issued by an unauthorized person / institution / web site / job portal / social media. Candidates are advised not to share/ mention their application details with/ to anyone.